Generally, it’s OK, just get your transfer application approved by supervisors from both departments.

Yes. If employee has some serious reasons like family problems, pregnancy, give birth and so on…you can submit the application of taking leave without pay. Basically, it’s OK if you always have good performance, and the supervisor of your department approves your application.

Customized services

Your demands, let Honchuan complete.

If you have any customized demands,
We sincerely invite you to contact a specially assigned person.